Mrs. Anne Smith @ United Kingdom Loves the WORD

This phishing could not be ignored:

Date: Sat Feb 19 11:22:49 EST 2011
RE: FWD: hello []

My name is Mrs. Anne Smith and I currently reside in United Kingdom. I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/charity. Unfortunately I don’t have any kid to inherit my wealth and my husband is dead. All
procedures to seek the release of the funds will be undertaken by my lawyer.

You would be entitled to 20% of the funds (Fifteen Million Pounds) which is deposited in a bank in United Kingdom. The remaining 80% will be sent to charities or orphanage homes, which will be used to help the less-privileged.
At the moment Icannot take any telephone calls due to the fact of my waning health status. Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

You would need to contact my lawyer in charge so that he can make you
the benefactor. Let me know

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.